Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ISLAND PARK, IDAHO (aka condo) 2008

(there are 4 parts to this post, so look at them all.....Scenic, Fish, 4-wheeling, and Snow)



Island Park, Idaho was our vacation spot this year. We stayed with my dad and step-mom in their condo. I grew up going here every Thanksgiving, and have many fond memories. Tim and the boys are adding there memories here now too.

Over the years, the activities never change. Watch movies, play games, play in the snow, swim at the club house, feed the fish, oh and EAT. Turkey dinner is always included.

The scenery is alway beautiful. There was not as much snow as in years past, but that was ok. The sun was shinning everyday we were there(which was fine by me coming from Vancouver).

The highlight of my trip is always to see my dad. It does not matter what we do, it is just being there with him. I LOVE YOU DAD...






No comments: